Home improvement projects aren’t something that homeowners enter into on a whim decision. Even when you’re stuck at home because of a virus-induced quarantine, you’ll likely think about a project for a long time before moving forward with it.
Sometimes we take our time before beginning a home improvement project because we fear that we don’t have the funds for it, or that we won’t be able to pay off a home improvement loan. For example. Paying for a home improvement project with a credit card could double what you end up paying. That’s why home improvement loans are so important.
Express Loan Program at MHI
At Minnesota Home Improvements, we offer our customers a better way to fund their projects. Whether you are expanding your business or your home, you’ll be in good hands with our preferred payment options available with the Express Loan Program.
Our unbeatable choice payment options include:
- Same-as-cash, no payment, no interest— from 3 to 24 Months
- Reduced interest loans – low fixed rates (1.99-9.99% APR)
- Zero interest loans – equal monthly payments, no Interest (12 to 84 months)
- Traditional unsecured installment loans—no dealer fee interest rates as low as 8.99% APR
Express Loan Payment Features
Each loan option comes with a set of unbeatable features that make our program one of the easiest to use. Here are just some of the features you’ll enjoy with the Express Loan Program:
- Approvals in minutes with our paperless loan-by-phone application or Mobile Application
- Loan documents delivered electronically in seconds
- 24/7 loan application and sales performance tracking using our Partner Portal website 100% financing for virtually any home improvement
- Fast funding for primary, secondary homes and rental properties
MHI Financial Partnerships
With the help of Hearth Financial, we can help you compare pre-qualified rates in less than 2 minutes. Hearth Financial works with 13 lenders to find competitive personal loans and credit cards. We can also offer multiple options tailored to your needs. With a partnership from Hearth Financial, you’ll get:
- Personalized monthly payment options within minutes and without affecting your credit
- No prepayment penalties–no home equity required
- Monthly payment options that fit your project:
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- Affordable monthly payment options
- Funding within 1-3 days
- No prepayment penalties
- No home equity required
To learn more about our partnership with Hearth Financial and how it can benefit your next home improvement project, check out this video.
The newest financial partnership at MN Home Improvement is with EnerBank USA. Their great selection of loans are available only through authorized contractors (like MHI) and work to improve your home without reducing equity.
Loan options include:
- Totally Unsecured Loans: your home is not used a collateral, so there is no lien on your property
- FDIC Insured Bank:You deal directly with the bank, not a finance company or loan broker
- Fixed APR’s: Fixed interest rate locked in for the life of your loan
- Information Protected: Your personal information is given directly to the bank
If you’d like to learn more about home improvement loans and project financing with Minnesota Home Improvements, contact us today!